Can I connect directly to IPhone to transmit live?
Mini Spy Wifi Camera is unique because of the fact, that it can transmit live video from the camera directly to your PC or mobile phone (iPhone, Android phones).
Mini Spy Wifi Camera is unique because of the fact, that it can transmit live video with sound from the camera to your PC or mobile phone (iPhone, Android phones), and it can be directly recorded.
The camera is very small, it needs just one battery (CR2 3V), that lasts up to 2 hours of recording. Wifi range in open space is up to 100 m, in inhabitated area inhabited up to 50 m. If you are interested in permanent power supply (you are not limited with battery life), we offer also set of accessories for connecting to USB.Video and photos from the camera can be recorded to your PC via a Java application.
Software for working with mini wifi camera
* The smallest wifi camera with live transmission in the world!
* Range up to 100 meters (outdoors)
* The camera is suitable for use as a spy camera, or just for fun!
* High-quality pictures and sound in real time on your PC or mobile
* Uses standard battery (included) Battery life up to 2 hours
* Transfer directly on iPhone/iPad, Android Phone, Windows/PC locally or via the net.
* Recording to PC/Mac using the web browser or through iPhone, iPad, Android.
* Type of sensor: CMOS Colour
* Pixel: 2,0 megapixels
* Angle of view: 50 degrees
* Lens focus: 3.6mm
* Electronic shutter: 1/60 - 1/15000 seconds
* TV systym: 628 x 582 (PAL)
* Capture Frequency: PAL 50 Hz
* Video Resolution: 640 x 480
* Video output: Yes
* Minimum Illumination: 1 lux
* Signal of noise ratio:> 48dB
* Sound: Yes
* Power consumption: 80mA (IR off) / 300mA (IR on)
* Power supply: CR2 3V battery (battery life about 2 hours)
* Output performance: CE less than 10 mW / FCC <1mW
* Indoor use: Yes
* Outdoor use: Yes
* Video Connection: Yes
* Wifi camera - Dimensions: 30x30x35mm
- Mini wifi spy camera
- Battery Energizer CR2 - 3V
- Lanyard for attaching the camera
+ optional set of accessories for permanent connection to USB