Helmet camera for extreme sports has universal use for recording of audio and video at a resolution of 640x480 pixels VGA at 30 frames per second, which records the most exciting event on the SD memory card. Simple controlling and automatic focus cancels all distortions at setting of the camera or sound, and constant changes in settings, depending on the event.
Helmet camera can be fixed on the helmet or shoulder or arm. It is ideal for recording of biking, skateboarding or skiing, which can be played later in on your PC or TV with a slot for SD cards.
Your recordings can be easily downloaded to a PC via the supplied USB cable, and allow to enjoy again exciting action as many times as you want. Attractive gift for all fans of outdoor sports and adrenaline. Helmet camera for extreme sports for sale at a good price you can buy online in our e-shop. Look at our offer anf find what you look for.
Helmet camera - for adrenaline fans
- Video: 640×480(VGA) 30FPS, AVI file
- Audio: built-in microphone
- Memory card: SD card max 32GB (not included)
- Displej: B&W with information about the recording status, card, batteries
- Optics: fixed focus, 1.3 mega pixel CMOS
- Focus function - laser LED
- PC interface: USB 2.0 including mini USB cable
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AAA batteries lasts approx. 2 hours of recording, easy replacement of batteries
- The function of saving the energy: automatically turns off when the camera is not active for more than a minute
- Dimensions: 90 x 54 x 48 mm, 75g (without batteries)
- helmet camera with clip for rotating 360°
- rubber strap on a helmet 60 cm
- USB cable